Well it's certainly been a while and the dust lays thick enough on the bureau to write your name, with cobwebs a plenty. But something has stirred within me and the brushes are out once more and a fresh stock of paints purchased with new projects in mind.
If I'm honest the past didn't have a whole lot of painting going on but a lot of digging out stuff from my childhood that had made a couple of house moves with me over the years. Well I think this time it might be different, thanks to reconnecting with old friends for a bit of TTRPG and the new friends I have made through boardgaming and the small painting circle we have established. Also the amount of content available for hints and tips and tutorials (and maybe having a bit more disposable income).
So, as I'm sure many of you know there are many modern boardgames that come with some superb minis that are just crying out for a coat of paint, and some of these may well have landed in my collection - but mainly SubTerra II and Zombicide Black Plague. Add to this the age of speed/contrast paints and my return has been sealed. Brush has been dipped and paint applied to plastic/resin/metal.
So welcome back and here are some things to look forward to appearing in the bureau.
Temu Skeletons
Sub Terra II Upgrade Box
Zombicide Black Plague - Zombies and Heroes
Zombicide Black Plague - Wulfsburg
Dwarf Rangers



No comments:
Post a Comment